Job Title: Billing and Job Cost Coordinator
Location: Whitsett, NC
Job Opening Date: Friday, September 8, 2017
Job Closing Date: (Until Filled)
Prepares and coordinates billing, job cost, and collections.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily responsibilities could consist of:
- Responsible for ensuring that invoices are prepared timely and correctly.
- Prepares invoices and coordinates data for estimators and project management.
- Research and resolve customer payment and billing issues.
- Assists with analysis of job cost and margins.
- Utilizes and manages Sage software as needed.
- Reconcile and balance subsidiary ledgers daily and monthly.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide support to Controller and other personnel as directed.
- Assist with phones, mail and general office duties as needed.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in accounting software and/or Sage is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
- Strong Data Entry.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
Education and Training
Bachelor or Associate Degree and 2 years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to regularly remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; operate a computer, laptop, i-Pad or other office machinery such as a copier, printer, scanner or fax; move or traverse about the building or customer site; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder; communicate with customers and other staff members; detect, determine, perceive, inspect and assess items and situations both in the building, individual work area and on customer sites. May be required to occasionally move, transport, position, install or remove items within the building or customer site between ten (10) pounds and up to fifty (50) pounds unassisted and/or over fifty (50) pounds assisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee could be occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.