Job Title: Contents Specialist I
Location: Whitsett, NC
Date Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the following areas both on and off site:
- Contents Cleaning
- Loading / Un-Loading customer contents to warehouse and customers sites
- Scanning contents
- Structure and final cleaning
- Occasionally will be moving furniture and other heavy objects depending on job requirements.
- Stocking of company vehicles with proper materials and tools needed to complete assignments.
- Clean company offices and sites.
- Enter data into company iPad and/or Laptop, print labels used to track customer contents within assigned boxes, storage units and company vaults.
- Responsible for driving company trucks, vans and other vehicles as needed to and from customer sites.
- Required to be on call in some capacity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Contents Cleaning.
- Knowledge of iPad’s and/or Laptops.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, management team, other departments and customers.
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a strong team environment to complete jobs in a timely manner and work together to accomplish assigned projects effectively, efficiently and to customers as well as company’s expectations and standards.
- Prior restoration and/or construction experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 0 – 2 years related experience in restoration or construction field preferred; Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to regularly remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; operate a computer, laptop, i-Pad or other office machinery such as a copier, printer, scanner or fax; move or traverse about the building or customer site; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder; communicate with customers and other staff members; detect, determine, perceive, inspect and assess items and situations both in the building, individual work area and on customer sites. May be required to occasionally move, transport, position, install or remove items within the building or customer site between ten (10) pounds and up to fifty (50) pounds unassisted and/or over fifty (50) pounds assisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee could be occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.