Job Title: ERMD Laborer
Location: Whitsett, NC
Date Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Required to follow all safety and job procedures.
- Required to take a cycle in the “On Call Schedule”. If we have an emergency situation, may be required to work even if not currently “On Call.”
- Responsible to maintain the assigned box truck and or related ERMD equipment.
- Responsible to make sure all jobs are clean and neat at the end of every work day.
- Required to maintain the cleanliness of the box trucks and all equipment assigned to that box truck. If any equipment is lost it will be charged back to the entire team.
- Required to wear Sasser Companies, Inc. logo uniforms, hats, coats, etc, which are provided by the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work an on-call schedule and be available for emergency situations when needed.
- Knowledge of iPad’s and/or Laptops.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, management team, other departments and customers.
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a strong team environment to complete jobs in a timely manner and work together to accomplish assigned projects effectively, efficiently and to customers as well as company’s expectations and standards.
- Prior restoration and/or construction experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 0 – 2 years related experience in restoration or construction field preferred; Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to regularly remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; operate a computer, laptop, i-Pad or other office machinery such as a copier, printer, scanner or fax; move or traverse about the building or customer site; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder; communicate with customers and other staff members; detect, determine, perceive, inspect and assess items and situations both in the building, individual work area and on customer sites. May be required to occasionally move, transport, position, install or remove items within the building or customer site between ten (10) pounds and up to fifty (50) pounds unassisted and/or over fifty (50) pounds assisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee could be occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.