Job Title: Project Manager – Estimator
Location: Whitsett, NC
Job Opening Date: Monday, August 15, 2016
Job Closing Date: (Until Filled)
Responsible for the management of projects, sales, estimating, billing, reporting and collections.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Use of Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial restoration projects.
- Estimating and managing restoration projects.
- Prepare job management software reports.
- Reviews and creates contracts, projects, change orders and billing with customers.
- Manage and assists in scheduling projects to ensure deadlines are met and company standards in quality, customer service, and excellence are being met.
- Coordinate mitigation, contents and restoration divisions to complete project.
- Negotiating restoration services and insurance claim settlements.
- Participate in design, planning, and review process.
- Establishing and maintaining client, and insurance adjuster relationships.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Participate in weekly on call rotation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with Xactimate is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Sage 300 is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), internet and other software systems.
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and/or projects.
- Exhibit proficiency with interpersonal skills, courtesy and professionalism to ensure superior customer service is provided.
- Self-motivated, responsible, willingness to learn and accountable.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, vendors, staff members and the public in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and positive company image to customers and the public.
• Ability to build, motivate and maintain high performing teams.
- This position is subject to the successful completion of the following:
- Pre-employment drug test.
- Background check.
- MVR check (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
Education and Training
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management Highly Preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and five (5)+ years related experience in restoration and/or residential construction preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
- IICRC Certification (current certification or ability to obtain)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to regularly remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; operate a computer, laptop, i-Pad or other office machinery such as a copier, printer, scanner or fax; move or traverse about the building or customer site; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder; communicate with customers and other staff members; detect, determine, perceive, inspect and assess items and situations both in the building, individual work area and on customer sites. May be required to occasionally move, transport, position, install or remove items within the building or customer site between ten (10) pounds and up to fifty (50) pounds unassisted and/or over fifty (50) pounds assisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee could be occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.